I don’t how I’m arriving late to the party for this first, but the Prepper World Summit 3 is currently ongoing. It’s run dates are October 22-October 31, 2016. They will have encore days on November 2 and 3, thankfully!
The Prepper World Summit 3 has a “hand-picked team of 20 world-class prepping & survival experts will reveal how you can avoid common prepping mistakes, take your preparedness to the next level and create a survival plan that WORKS for you and your family.”
- Bug-out bags. I need this reminder…Don’t ask.
- Surviving in an urban environment.
- Growing a stealth food forest. I wonder what kinds of foods will be included?
- Building community.
- Prepping with chronic health conditions. I hope they cover more than medication. I’ll pay attention to this one during the encore listening.
- Permaculture basics. I’m going to be taking as many notes as I can!
- Building a secret greenhouse on your house disguised as a porch. I’m definitely going to watch this one!
- And so much more!
Squee! I can’t wait for encore day to listen to everything I’ve missed! Sign up here to be able to listen free!
The second summit that’s coming up is the Mother Earth News Summit online. Yes, they do in-person fairs in several places around the country every year. This one is online and is free! This one runs October 31-November 6 with encore days on November 7 and 8. It includes 35 speakers over 7 days.
- How organic gardeners produce 2X to 10X greater yields.
- Build your next garden beds for $0 (yes, nothing)!
- Grow 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week!
- 5 ways to achieve FOOD ABUNDANCE in small urban spaces.
- Lazy backyard chicken farming secrets.
- Rainwater Harvesting: turn water scarcity into water abundance!
- How to get FREE ACCESS to local seed varieties.
- Make clothes that last 10X longer, using the “old ways.”
- Whip up delicious, slow-cooked meals using the sun!
- Transform your property into an edible landscape.
- And so so much more!
The Mother Earth News Summit is more geared toward homesteading and gardening type of discussions. Even if you just have a little garden patch or grow tomatoes in pots, sign up! You may learn some easy tricks to be able to expand what you grow.
These are going to be so much fun, I’m giddy just thinking about them! Ok, maybe not giddy, but really excited! What’s your favorite topic that’s being covered? Let me know in the comments!
P.S. Don’t forget the Thyroid Connection Summit going on October 24-31, 2016.